Saturday, October 08, 2005

The Evolution of Religion

I take it with faith upon my heart that my religion is true, how can I show this to you?
I know the sum of what I know, can I learn any more?
How do you open the door when faced by tradgedy?
A curse by GOD's grace, is this of GOD?
What does this all say about the human race?
In time we shall all come to know, that GOD is sovereign over ALL
Sovereign and supreme over all religions GOD is the Cream
Not just found in a dream
Unified over all of the Earth GOD is more than you and me
GOD is in you and me, And yet you do not see
The rise and fall of the sea
It reaches up to you and me It calls and screams and then again it comes back
Reaching and thrashing and suddenly quiet. Dancing to the rythm of poetry.
Swirling about and then drifting in and out
Inside of the strongest currents you can still find life
Populating Growing Dividing
The same exists in little pools left behind from the high water line
Life goes on
The sun will rise and set
The moon will glow, The wind will blow, And when all subsides?
It is then you will find
That people still will not know the Truth for which they Live...

The real truth is revealed in the Heart by Love.

[(This post is just an introduction to a larger more complete work found Here at my new blog The Evolution of Religion.)]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home